Coronavirus (COVID 19) Update March 2021
In these uncertain times anything could happen before the 2021 season begins. We are trying to open camping pitches from late May 2021, over the half term period. But we will have to wait for Government permission before we can officially open.
We will also open up our bottom field, for one pitch of wild camping with basic self contained facilities.
We are doing everything we can to make your camp stay with us as normal as possible but keeping your safety in mind.
Our site has an area of 10 acres. We are located in a large countryside setting away from centres of population. Our camp pitches are more than 6 metres apart - often very much more. But we will have to wait and see.
Please note that the Greener Camping Club membership fee is not refundable. Please email or text me and I will sort out your booking.
This year we are following the Coronavirus Booking Guarantee that Cool Camping uses which means you will pay only 30% deposit and the balance paid 3 weeks before your holiday. If the booking needs to be cancelled then you will lose the deposit.
For more information go to: